Primary Executive Network
This website contains information on upcoming professional development opportunities for primary school executive staff.
"Taking the lead in our own professional learning and sharing the best of others"
2023 at a glance...
2023 PEN Annual Conference:
1. Enrol through MyPL: Identifier NR39417
2. Download and complete the flyer
3. Send payment and tax invoice to Hurstville Public School
Date: Thursday 24 August 2023
Venue: Novotel Brighton Beach
The Art of Leading School Culture:
Adam Voigt’s presentations are filled with stories, messages,
tools and hope developed from years of successful School
Leadership as a Principal in some of Australia’s most challenging
The author of the acclaimed ‘Restoring Teaching’, Adam has
taken to print his ambitions for exemplary practice in our
classrooms as a vehicle for restoring teachers to a mantle of
authentic community respect. Further, Adam takes critical
messages about schools, learning, culture and leadership and
elevates action in the education system through his groundbreaking
education business, Real Schools.
Adam has a passion for empowering as many dedicated leaders
and educators as possible with the tools, skills and attitudes
necessary to build meaningful, productive relationships in
Australia’s schools … and for these relationships to be leveraged
for a new level of learner performance and leadership potential.
0436 837 017
- Please be aware that the website is the only way of registering for Central, South, East and West Conferences.
- In addition to enrolling on-line, please send payments by cheque to Oatley PS (Central), Kurnell PS (South), Glenmore Road PS (East), and Five Dock PS (West) by the specified date on the flyer.
- For the full day conferences in Term 2 and for the ASPIRE Alliance Mentoring Project, please send payment to Hurstville PS by the specified date on the flyer.
- Please ensure you put your DET email address into the specified field when you register.
If you have any problems with navigating the website or, indeed, any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Primary Executive Advisory Group Website Subcommittee. Their names and email addresses are listed below: